Why choose Crystal Couture?
Our transfers are made in the
USA using Korean rhinestones with commercial grade glue. We also use
silicone transfer tape, preventing shifting of stones during
shipping. Crystal Couture is confident you will be satisfied
aspects of our transfers.
What if I see a design I like, but want a
That is no problem at all! Just email us and stone
color adjustments can be made. Please keep in mind pricing may be
different for premium stone colors.
When can I expect my order?
It depends on the size of your order, but it generally takes 1-2
business days (M-F) to create and ship your order. Once your order is
shipped standard shipping will typically take 2-3 days to reach you
(however, it is not guaranteed). The only guaranteed delivery is
2-Day Select or Overnight shipping. If you need the order by a
specific date, call and we can often accommodate your needs.
apparel styles are available?
All of our rhinestone transfers can be
applied to our entire selection of apparel styles, including
t-shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, jackets, etc. You can view all of the
styles on our Apparel Catalog. Please call us if you do not see what
you want, we can almost always accommodate special requests.
the washing instructions?
Machine wash, inside out in cold water. Lay
flat to dry. DO NOT DRY CLEAN. Please keep in mind that because the
stones are applied with heat, they can & will be removed with
excessive high heat.
Do you offer discounts for group orders?
specialize in fundraising for any type of organization. Please
contact us for more information.
What is the difference between a
rhinestone & a rhinestud?
A rhinestone is a faceted transparent
crystal with a mirror backing. The transparency combined with the
mirror backing creates a very brilliant display, so rhinestones
sparkle a lot. A rhinestud is not transparent. Rather, it is a
facetted metallic stone made to resemble a rhinestone. The metallic
finish makes them sparkle, and they still look great! However, they will
not be as brilliant as a rhinestone because they do not refract
light. We use both rhinestones and rhinestuds in our designs. Some
colors, like purple and gold, actually look better as rhinestuds!
What is the minimum for custom designs?
We require NO minimums &
charge NO setup fees.
What is the application process?
Iron on Instructions:
- Remove the white backing from the transfer.
- Check to make sure no stones have moved out of place. If any have
moved simply put them back in place using a pair of tweezers.
- Place the transfer sticky side down onto the fabric. You may want to
use a thin pressing cloth between fabrics layers to prevent the
adhesive from gluing the layers together. (We recommend a Teflon
- Using your heat press set at 350F with light to medium pressure (30-40 lbs) 20-25 seconds
the white backing from the transfer.
- Check to make sure no stones have moved out of place. If any have moved simply put them back in
place using a pair of tweezers.
- Place the transfer sticky side down onto the fabric. You may want to use a thin pressing cloth
between fabrics layers to prevent the adhesive from gluing the layers
together. (We recommend a Teflon Sheet)
- Set the iron to the highest possible setting for your fabric (the wool or cotton setting
is the most desirable).
- You want to iron on a hard flat surface (not a padded ironing board). Place a thin pressing cloth over the
design. Apply pressure only with NO STEAM by placing the iron
directly on top of the design and holding it in place for 20-30
seconds. For larger designs, you will have to do this in sections.
- Let the transfer cool till it is warm to the touch then slowly peel off the plastic tape. If the stones did not stick, simply lay the transfer back down and re-press.
- Once the transfer tape is removed, turn the garment inside out and iron the design following
the instructions above. This helps pull the adhesive into the fabric.
What is your return policy for online purchases?
Our return policy is
EXCHANGES ONLY or Crystal Couture credit. If you wish to return an
item, you must email us for a return authorization, and the items
will need to be shipped back to us within 7 days of receipt, no exceptions. We do not credit for initial shipping charges, and the
customer is responsible for the shipping charges for any returns, as
well as any subsequent orders resulting from exchange or store
credit. All sales are final for custom design orders.